How to fix iPhone Error:
“Unable to Move Message”
Sometimes when you set up your iPhone email, you might notice an error message “Unable to Move Message”. This error might occur when you setup a BoydTech Design Hosting Email Account. Fortunately the fix is pretty easy, just follow these instructions:
- Click Settings.
- Select Mail, Contact, Calenders.
- Select the mail account in question.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click “Advanced”.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tabl IMAP Patch Prefix.
- Enter the word “INBOX” in that field.
- Click Account at the top to go back.
- Click Done.
Now all your mail messages will correctly move into the trash, sent mail, or any other folder you have setup.