Website Software Updates: October 19th, 2015
The following software has been updated on all applicable websites hosted by BoydTech Design. If your website has any of this software you have been updated.
1.0 – Check and Enable GZIP Compression
- Plugin is mature enough for v1.0 😉
- Better explanation of the preview mode
- Following WordPress guidelines, you can now compress your site using the ‘ob_gzhandler’ handler or using the .htaccess method (if you’re on an Apache host).
- Numerous small bugfixes
V4.3.8 – 19.10.2015 – Gallery By BestWebSoft
- NEW : Ability to change galleries sorting order.
- Bugfix : We fixed bug with pagination on the edit gallery page.
- Update : Sort images plugin setting now affect on the displaying in the dashboard too.
184.108.40.206 – WP Smush
- Updated: Skip webp images ( causing ajax error for few sites )
- Fixed: Warning and Notices ( Media Library not loading )
- Fixed: Smush full size image if no other sizes are available
- Added: Detailed text for stats and settings
Version 220.127.116.11 – Business Directory Plugin
- Fixed critical problem with checkbox fields used with categories
- Fixed conflicts with other Membership plugin (PHP warnings)
- Fixed error in German translation
2.3 (October 2015) – Simple History
- Added: The title of the browser tab with Simple History open will now show the number of new and unread events available. Nice feature to have if you keep a tab with the Simple History log open but in the background: now you can see directly in the title if new events are available. Such small change. Very much nice.
- Added: If the AJAX call to fetch the log failed, a message now appears telling the user that something went wrong. Also, the output from the server is displayed so they can get a hint of what’s going wrong. Hopefully this will reduce the number of support requests that is caused by other plugins.
- Fixed: Edited posts/pages/custom post types does not get a linked title unless the user viewing the log has edit rights.
- Fixed: Another try to fix the notice error here:https://wordpress.org/support/topic/simplehistoryphp-creates-debug-entries.
- Updated: Danish translation updated.
- Updated: POT file updated.