Website Software Updates: January 12th, 2016
The following software has been updated on all applicable websites hosted by BoydTech Design. If your website has any of this software you have been updated.
- Added API service failback mechanism
- Added core integrity email on force scan
- Slight interface redesign
- Various bugfixes and improvements
Check and Enable gZip Compression
- Bugfix: Customizer is working again when plugin is enabled.
Fast Secure Contact Form
- (01 Jan 2016) – Fix: The sender’s location was no longer being shown in emails when you upgraded Visitor Maps and Who’s Online to version 126.96.36.199+.
- updated vCita code for recent API changes.
- removed advertisements.
- updated the Swedish translation
IMPress for IDX Broker WordPress Plugin
- Fixed a minor issue where a notice was displaying for users with error reporting enabled.
- The IDX Broker plugin has been renamed as the IMPress plugin.
- Five new WordPress native IMPress widgets and shortcodes have been added to the plugin: lead login and signup widgets, a city links widget, and showcase and carousel widgets have been added. Take advantage of these new widgets to deliver the best experience for your website visitors.
- Each of these widgets has customization options right within WordPress including the ability to disable styling. Designers can use this to gain more control of the appearance of these widgets.
- IDX Pages can now have excerpts and thumbnails applied through the new IDX Pages link in the admin menu.
- Included several Customization Options for the Omnibar.
- The IDX Shortcode UI has been modified to have a better UX.
- The WordPress Help button is now available for learning about the plugin features.
- Lite accounts will have an Upgrade Account link available for easy upgrading to Platinum.
- Plugin links have been added to the admin bar at the top giving easy access to common pages for admins.
- Added composer, npm, and gulp support.
2.4.13 – 11/01/2016
- Fix – Potential redirect loop when using ‘unforce ssl’ setting and a https home URL.
- Fix – Escape option names when cleaning up sessions.
2.2.2 – 2015-12-30
- Fixed: A bug introduced in 2.2.1 which caused the file archiver to use the wrong zip library on installations where ziparchive is disabled.
2.2.1 – 2015-12-29
- Fixed: Backup names will use the time zone selected in general settings.
- Added: basic backup/restore logs.
- Added: An option to exclude files based on size (files larger than 25MB will be excluded by default)
- Added: An option to ignore the wordpress table prefix during backup/restore.
- Added: An option to check the mysql connection during restore.
- Added: A search and replace tool into the plugin dashboard.
- Changed: A .htaccess file will be placed in the temporary directories to prevent external access to the files.
- Changed: Files are no longer copied to a temporary location during backup.
- Changed: Database import is done before the rest of the files are extracted.
- Changed: siteurl option is updated during the database import.
- Changed: search and replace will not run when the URLs are similar.
- Changed: Increased the default values for memory_limit and max_execution_time from 512MB/300 to 1024MB/600.
- Removed: The use of wordpress’ unzip_file (ziparchive will be used when available with pclzip as fallback)
V2.1.23 – 01.05.2015
- Secured: XSS vulnerabilities in Manage Gallery pages
- Secured: Ability to browse and import gallery folders
- WARNING! – PLEASE MAKE A DATABASE BACKUP BEFORE UPDATING
- Auto execute script that will attempt to fix the widgets with wrong IDs in WP 4.4. Some widgets with bad data inside of them might need to be placed again.
- Fix for wrong Widget IDs when placing them in WP 4.4
- Encode the serialized cache data with base64 to avoid errors when unserializing in WP 4.4
Shareaholic | Share buttons, related posts, social analytics & more
- Bugfix: removed call to the Delicious count API in the server-side connectivity check
- Various language localization updates
- Dutch (nl_NL) by Patrick Catthoor
- Malay – Bahasa Melayu (ms_MY) by Lela Iskandar Suhaimi
See anything interesting?
See some software you think would work great on your website? Give us a call at 865-824-3362. Any of these can be added to your site.